Friday, September 19, 2014

Painting of the Bone Residence


Found this on FamilySearch today.  One of the neat things with FamilySearch is that you can set up a watch list on any ancestors.  Once a week you'll receive an email only if there have been changes made.  I find this important because I have spent hours cleaning up my family tree and unfortunately one side effect of Family Tree being a collaborative effort is that someone can easily go in and make unnecessary or even incorrect additions of changes.  

With the watch process, it's nice that I don't need to go into each ancestor's profile to see if photos or stories have been added.  I simply wait for them to come to my inbox.

This is a painting that someone contributed to Family Tree of the Bone Residence in Kaysville in 1865.  I only wish that the photo of this painting showed only the painting and that it was a direct shot.  Do you own this painting and if so can you send me a better photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment