Monday, August 17, 2015

New Treasurers from Family Search

Mark Simpkins posted these on FamilySearch--Thank you!  In an email to me he said that these photos were in an album at the old family house on "M" Street when Marilla died.  (Marilla Sophia Wagner Foulger--who is our Rickie Ella Wagner's sister).  He said eventually the photos made it to him and he was happy and relieved to get them scanned and posted.  I'm happy that he did so.

He also said he's on the search for direct descendants for Anna Augusta Scheef.  If you're one, please send me a message.  I'm sure he's looking for additional photos!

Rickie Ella sitting.  Her sister Edith Lillian Wagner is standing.  The children listed on FamilySearch where I found this photo is Lucille as the Baby and Ruth as the little girl.  I believe this is incorrect.  Lucille was born in 1918 and Ruth was born in 1904.  There is no way that Ruth is 13/14 years old in this picture.  I'm going to figure out who is really is.  Stay tuned!

Marilla Sophia Wagner with Rickie Ella Wagner Pryor

Rickie Ella Wagner and Edgar Lawrence Pryor

Rickie Ella Wagner

Marilla Sophia Wagner and Rickie Ella Pryor
Found this picture last week, but it's a better copy!
Edgar Lawrence Pryor and Rickie Ella Wagner with their daughters:
Ruth Barbara Pryor, Bessie Gladys Pryor and Anna Pearl Pryor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment